Best Blogger Tips WEDDING DIARIES: A LESBIAN LOVE STORY - PART 2 | Queervine

Friday, June 17, 2011

WEDDING DIARIES: A LESBIAN LOVE STORY - PART 2




















BY: Missi Smith




WEDDING DIARIES: Entry# 2

Ok, so…things are in motion…I think..lol.

We are deciding on colors for the ceremony, which is more difficult than I thought it would be. We should have a decision made by Sunday.

I have been looking over lots of websites for wedding ideas and I have to say….it’s overwhelming. I need to break it down into phases, otherwise I’m going to turn into Bridezilla (just kidding).

I have a vision in my head of what I would like so I need to get all of that together and talk to Mary about what she wants and see how we can put her ideas and my ideas together to make our special day beautiful.

Our ceremony will be small and intimate. I need a check list of things to do and what needs to be done first!

Over the weekend hopefully we have time to browse some bridal shops and see what’s going on in the ‘wedding world’.

I will keep everyone up to date on our progress!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT AFFAIRS

ART GALLERY

1 2 3 4 5

FACEBOOK COMMENTS

 

Queervine Design by Insight © 2009